Hobbies & Wellness
Experience Gentle Yoga @ Singapore Botanic Garden
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted life worldwide dramatically. It has imposed a myriad of consequences for physical and mental health of people globally. In the midst of this incredibly stressful situation, come on down and have a gentle yoga in the nature at Singapore Botanic Gardens, the city’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, to experience the mood boosting and stress releasing effects. After the relaxing yoga session, feel free to continue your own mission of nature reconnection such as visiting the Orchid Gardens in the park to slow down and open your senses in connecting with nature!
- 1 hour English Speaking Yoga Class
- Yoga Mat provided (You may choose to bring your own)
- The meeting point is in front of “BUKIT TIMAH GATE” (Botanic Gardens MRT exit A – Cluny Court Exit).
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts and together with our Yoga teacher, you will go to ECO LAKE (practice location) together.
Please be on time so that the class can start promptly on time.
Dates & Timing of Event:
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 8:40am
- Bookings close 1 day before the session starts.
- Kindly ensure that you book your mat before coming to avoid any disappointment.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- By signing up for ‘Experience Gentle Yoga @ Botanic Gardens’, it is understood that you have read and accepted this waiver and release of liability.
You understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, you are aware of the potential physical risks involved with and understand that it is your personal responsibility to consult with a physician prior to participating in any physical activity conducted by our Yoga teacher.
- You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga. You have no known medical condition, which would prevent you from taking part in yoga classes. You acknowledge that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, diagnosis or treatment, and that yoga and/or specific poses are not recommended or safe for certain health conditions.
- Siam Express reserves the right to amend the booking dates. This may be due to several reasons, not limited to but including war, adverse weather conditions, riots and or matters concerning participant’s safety, operational circumstances such as damage caused by fire, or possessing a legal permit to perform activities in enclosed areas, or the accommodation becoming unusable due to utility company work or lack of services, leaks, repair work or any other such reason. In these circumstances, the booking may need to be adjusted accordingly. Siam Express will not be responsible for any expenses incurred in travelling down for the event.
- In the event of rain, classes will be cancelled and/or postponed to another time slot that is within 48hours at our own discretion and on a case-by-case basis.
- You hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that you have now or hereafter may have against Siam Express and our Yoga teacher and its conduct of ‘Experience Gentle Yoga @ Botanic Gardens’.
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST.