Hobbies & Wellness
Korean Cooking Beef Bibimbap & Soft Tofu Seafood Stew By Let’s Yori
- Learn how to make authentic Korean cuisine through our classes conducted by our Korean Instructor.
- Beginners with little to no experience to learn friendly ways to cook Korean main viands & side dishes.
Details of Experience:
We will be cooking: Beef Bibimbap & Soft Tofu Seafood Stew (Soondubu Jigae). A well-known dish in Korean cuisine that offers a unique package of flavour and nutrition in a single meal. Mixed with various fresh vegetables, rice and meat fill, Beef Bibimbap will definitely be a meal that you will not regret including in your diet.
Along with the Bibimbap, get the chance to prepare Soft Tofu Seafood Stew which is a bubbling hot, hearty stew that is made with extra soft tofu and seafood such as shrimp and squid.
- Guidance by experienced instructor
- All ingredients
- All kitchen equipment usage during lesson
- Printed recipe (take home)
6A Shenton Way
#03-02 Singapore 068815
Dates & Timing of Event
Let's Yori class schedule
How to Redeem
- Please check the class availability before making payment: Let's Yori class schedule.
- Receive a Payment confirmation email after payment is made.
- Email your preferred date/session to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive confirmation within two working days.
- Present the confirmation email (printed or soft copy) at Let's Yori on day of event.
Terms & Conditions
- Do arrive at least 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Comfortable, covered attire and shoes are highly recommended.
- For hygiene purposes, participants with long hair is required to tie up hair while cooking.
- As part of Green Movement, please bring your own containers and carriers (bag) if you would like to take away your creation. Each set of disposable food container is chargeable at $0.50.