Hobbies & Wellness
Traditional Chinese Pastry Tour - A Heritage and Cultural Experience
Highlights of Experience:
- A 2 Hour guided tour on the Heritage and Cultural Significance in Traditional Chinese Pastries of Gin Thye.
- Mouth-watering Traditional Pastries Tasting with Chinese Tea.
- Pastry Making Workshop - Hands on Session for one the traditional pastries.
- Find out about the Traditional Chinese Wedding Culture in Singapore and how it varies among the different dialects group.
- Rare Behind the Scene Tour and get ready for Instagram and TikTok worthy spot and get your followers be WOW-ed!
- Discounted price for all pastries
Details of Experience:
Visit Gin Thye, one of the last few traditional Chinese pastry shops in Singapore and go behind the scenes to watch and learn how these pastry master handmade these pastries. This tour deepens your understanding about Chinese wedding culture and festive seasons and the various traditional Chinese pastries!
- All items necessary for pastry workshop
Meet at Gin Thye
427 Sembawang Rd, Sembawang Road, S758394
Dates & Timing of Event:
Timeslot: 9am to 11am
June 10, 24
July 8, 22
Aug 12, 26
Sep 9, 23
Oct 7, 21
Nov 4, 18
Dec 2, 16
*For bookings of 10 pax and above, please contact our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire for availability before making payment.
How to redeem:
- Please contact merchant through the linked contacts in the payment confirmation email to reconfirm your slot (subject to merchant’s availability) once payment is completed with your booking confirmation as a proof.
- Please show mobile or printed confirmation email to the staff before commencing the activity.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Please arrive 10 mins prior to the session.
- No refund will be processed if booking is cancelled.
- Reschedule of dates are subjected to availability.
- Maximum 20 participants per time slot.