Hobbies & Wellness
Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Come experience the exhilaration and adrenaline rush of zipping down water slides at Southeast Asia’s only integrated aquatic and marine life park!
- You can take high-speed water slides, laze the day away drifting on a lazy river, or snorkel with 20,000 tropical fish over a colourful Rainbow Reef.
- For the thrill seekers, challenge your friend on the Dueling Racer - a dueling high-speed competitive plunge to the finish line or head for the Pipeline Plunge to experience dropping through an elevated chute.
- Blast off in the Riptide Rocket - Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster (think rollercoaster on water!).
- For great family fun, cruise down the Adventure River, enhanced with mini tipping buckets, splash buckets as well as water shooters.
- Float through 14 stunning scenes including a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto and an underwater tunnel with a sea of marine life swimming above and around you.
Dates & Timing of Event
Open date tickets.
10am - 5pm, Daily except Wednesday
Resorts World Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway
How to Redeem
- Voucher will be sent to your confirmation email within 2 working days.
- No advance reservation is required for this voucher.
- Voucher is strictly valid on the date of redemption and subjected to park's capacity availability.
- Scan QR code at guest service counter for redemption same day entry admission ticket.
- Present barcode ticket to attraction gantry for admission after redeemed the QR code.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are valid for 120 days.
- Enter the park any day during the operating hours.
- Operating hours can be found here. https://www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/adventure-cove-waterpark for their opening hours.
- Safe Management Measures at Adventure Cove Waterpark Visitors to the Adventure Cove Waterpark are to adhere to Safe Management Measures to ensure a safe and memorable experience for everyone.
- Strict capacity limits at all queue lines.
- Guests are to wear masks at all times except when consuming food and while queuing for and during rides.
- Guests are to maintain a safe distance at all queue lines and remain within denoted space allocated.
- While in the water, guests are required to maintain a distance of three metres between groups.
- No mingling of guests between cabanas are allowed, and mandatory temperature checks as well as check-in and check-out upon arrival and departure from the attraction will continue to be implemented.
- All life vests, snorkeling equipment, goggles, gloves, and booties will be disinfected before and after every use.