Dine & Wine
Tea Brewing Workshop with Dim Sum
- 1 Hour Tea Appreciation Workshop
- Sampling of 4 Teas
- Hands-on Kungfu Style Tea Brewing
- 5 Delicious Dim Sum items (Har Gow, Siew Mai, Crispy Seafood with Minced Prawn, Vegetable Spring Roll and Lotus Leaf Rice)
Details of Experience
Delve deeper into the world of tea through this Chinese tea appreciation workshop! Learn about Chinese culture, arts and the history of tea, how to recognise the various kinds of tea leaves and equipment, preparing tea the traditional way and tea along with its relationship to your health!
After an enlightening tea appreciation workshop, indulge in an appetizing selection of 5 dim sums.
- Kungfu Style Tea Brewing Workshop with Dim Sum
*Dimsum contains no pork and no lard.
Yixing Xuan Teahouse
78 Tg Pagar Rd, Singapore 088499
Dates & Timing of Event
Every Saturday and Sunday 11am
Every Monday 2pm
*For bookings of 10 persons and above, please contact our customer support.
to enquire for availability before making payment.
How to Redeem
- Please contact Yi Xing Xuan Tea House through the linked contacts in the payment confirmation email to reconfirm on your workshop's timeslot with your payment confirmation email as proof.
- Please present your confirmation email on the workshop day.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This voucher is valid for 3 months from booking confirmation date. It expires at 23:59 on the last day.
- This voucher is non-refundable, and no cancellation is allowed.
- Please make your reservation at least 5 days in advance.
- Do note that there is a minimum of 4 participants for session to commence. Should there be insufficient number of participants for the selected session to start, vendor will contact you with a replacement date and timing.
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST.