Sports & Adventure
Secret Trails of Mount Faber
Details of Experience
Enjoy a scenic guided tour around Mount Faber Park to Faber Point, the highest point on Mount Faber.
Relieve old memories or get to know the rich history surrounding the mural wall and mini Merlion, plus venture to the back-of-house for an exclusive tour of how the Singapore Cable Car operates. Take a Joyride on the Singapore Cable Car -Mount Faber Line to conclude the tour.
Mural Walls: Travel from past to present to learn about Singapore’s development which is intricately detailed on these bronze murals.
Mini Merlion: Get to know the mythical icon of Singapore and snap a photo with the highest Merlion in Singapore, framed by a panoramic sea vista as a backdrop!
Rain Tree & Faber Point: Stand under the very first tree planted by Dr Goh Keng Swee at Faber Point and admire the coastal views of Singapore’s Southern islands.
Poland’s Bells of Happiness: An Instagram-worthy moment: strike some poses and ring the bells for good luck and eternal happiness.
Back-of-House Visit & Mount Faber Line Cable Car Round Trip: Get an exclusive insight into the operation of the Cable Car system and end off the tour with a scenic Cable Car ride across Mount Faber and Sentosa!
- 2-hour fully guided tour for attractions on Mount Faber, conducted in English
- Round-trip cable car ride on Mount Faber Line
- 10%* off purchase from Arbora Hilltop Restaurant & Cable Car Gift Shop (*minimum spending applies)
Faber Peak, 109 Mount Faber Road, Faber Peak, Singapore 099203
Meeting Point: Faber Peak Ticketing Counter
*Please complete your redemption and registration and standby at the meeting point at least 10mins before your tour starts.
Dates & Timing of Event
Every Saturday and Sunday: 10am & 2pm
How to Redeem
- After payment is made, you will receive your voucher(s) within 5 working days.
- Please bring your printed or e-voucher to Faber Peak Ticketing Counter for redemption and participation in the tour at least 10 minutes before tour schedule.
*Redemption and registration of spaces are on a first come first serve basis subject to tour’s remaining capacity.
*Max capacity: 10 pax per timeslot.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and cancellations are not allowed.
- Tickets are valid 180 days from date of issuance.
- First come first served basis subject to tour capacity.
- Tour Safety Measurements:
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and in compliance with rules and regulations by MOH, the following safety measures will be applicable to all our tours:
- Tour capacity will be limited to 10 pax in total, divided by sub-groups of 5 pax maximum.
- One (01) meter safety distance must be observed between the sub-groups and no inter-mingling of sub-groups.