Changi Experience Studio Ticket in Singapore (Adult)
Glimpse into Changi Airport's day-to-day behind-the-scenes operations at Changi Experience Studio @ Jewel Changi!
Changi Experience Studio is an interactive attraction and billed as a virtual world of Changi Airport. It boasts 20 touch points laid throughout ten zones, including interactive games, immersive shows, projection experiences, and gallery exhibits.
Enter the Cloud — a minimalist white space that serves as your guide throughout the experience.
Race with other players at the Amazing Runway, a multiplayer game that simulates the actual event that saw Changi Airport closing a runway for the Porsche to race against the Boeing jet plane in 2009.
Experience a garden that sings, a battle of smiles, and a journey through time and space, too. No doubt, a visit to the Changi Experience Studio will bring you a new level of fun!
With a collection of ten content zones and over 20 different touch points, see a different slice of the Changi Airport story
Go on a journey of fun and discovery through the exciting virtual world of Changi Airport!
Learn about Changi Airport history, participate in fun games simulating different functions at the airport, and more
See highlights including a garden that sings, an adrenaline-pumping runway race, a quest to collect airport trolleys and more
Valid until 90 days
- Entry into Changi Experience Studio
How To Use
- After payment on UPlay, guest will receive the confirmation ticket within 2 working days.
- Please present either mobile or printed voucher at Changi Experience Studio Counter.
Note: This is an adult-only ticket, to purchase child/senior tickets, please click on the link here.
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket valid 90 days from date of purchase.
- Child Age: 5-12yrs Senior Age: 60 years old and above Children who are below 5 years old may enter Changi Experience Studio for free with an accompany adult
- This ticket admits only one person and is for a one-time use only. Re-entry is not allowed. Admission is allowed only to the event, activity and/or exhibition in the attraction as printed on this ticket.
- This ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- This ticket is valid only for the time period as printed on it. Admission is subject to attraction’s capacity.
- Entry will be denied if this ticket is altered, tempered, damaged, defaced or made illegible. No replacement or refund will be made for such ticket as well as for lost and/or stolen tickets.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the attraction.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. CAG and JCAT are not liable to ticket holder for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses incurred or suffered by him arising directly or indirectly in connection with his participation at the attraction.
- The ticket holder consents to being photographed and recorded by authorised photographers and videographers as guest/customers at the attraction.
- CAG and/or JCAT reserves the right to refuse or remove any person whose conduct is objectionable.
- Ticket prices and governing terms and conditions are subject to change.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to Changi Experience Studio website for details or request for the full terms and conditions for attractions ticketing and entry at Changi Experience Studio Ticketing Counter.