Sports & Adventure
The WET Adventures! Mangrove Experience + Sunset Paddling (Pasir Ris Park)
Highlights of Experience
Experience nature by entering the mangrove where you can enjoy the peaceful scene of the nature and wild life! If you’re lucky, you might be greeted with curious otters peeping at you through their heads out of the water as you glide past them in a kayak! Keep your eyes peeled for other sightings!
Paddle into the open sea and get ready to soak yourselves in the beautiful Sunset at Pasir Ris Park. Capture breathtaking photos of mother nature!
Details of Experience
1620 hrs – Arrival at Venue (Pasir Ris Park, near BBQ Pit 18)
1630 hrs – Opening and Safety Briefing
1700 hrs – Launch off and Practice Paddling
1730 hrs – Into Api Api Mangrove
1830 hrs – Paddle out of mangrove and await for Sunset
1845 hrs – Head back to shore
1900 hrs – Debrief
• Experience as listed on itinerary
• Provision of Instructor(s)
• Provision of logistics and equipment
• Safety Vehicle on standby
• Waterproof Handphone pouch to keep phones safe
• Water resistant Dry Bags for belongings
Pasir Ris Town Park (Near BBQ Pit 18)
Dates & Timing of Event
Every Saturday 1630-1900hrs, but entry into the Api Api Mangrove will be based on the suitability of the tides i.e. no entry into mangrove if the tides are too low.
To check for availability, you may call Outdoor Adventures on tel: 6238 8072 (during office hours) or 9834 7984.
How to redeem
* Booking confirmation email will be sent one week prior to the booked date.
* The booked date is subject to change depending on the group size and tides.
Other Terms & Conditions
• Minimum 6 persons to form group size
• Entry into Api Api Mangrove will be dependent on the suitability of the tides for the day, i.e. no entry into mangroves under low tides.
Friends of UPlay