Parent-Child Planting Experience
- Take a leisurely stroll around the beautiful plant nursery and explore the different varieties of plants and flowers.
- You'll be given a handy road map to help guide you on your journey.
- Afterwards, get ready for some hands-on fun as you and your child get to choose his or her favourite flower and pot to plant it in!
- All guidance and necessary tools are provided.
- Create a beautiful and unique masterpiece together to bring home.
Details of Experience
Are you looking for a fun and educational activity to do with your kids?
Why not take them to a plant nursery and let them get their hands dirty by planting their succulents? Not only will they learn about the importance of nature and how to care for plants, but it's also a great opportunity to bond with your child.
To make the experience even more special, your child wll wear an explorer uniform or hat, and let them pretend to be an adventurous botanist exploring a new world. This will ignite their imagination and encourage them to learn more about the plants they are planting!
- 60 minutes parent-child planting bonding experience
- All necessary materials are included: 1 set succulents and flowerpot of your choice.
- Participants must be aged 2+ to participate in this activity with accompanying adults of maximum of 2 persons.
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
Nature Kindred (inside World Farm)
65 Sungei Tengah Rd, Singapore 699000
Dates & Timing of Event
Saturdays and Sundays only
11:00am to 5:00pm
(subject to availability)
*For bookings of 10 persons and above, please contact our customer support to enquire for availability before making payment.
How to redeem
- Please contact Nature Kindred through the linked contacts in the Payment confirmation email to reconfirm your booking once payment is completed with your booking confirmation as a proof.
- Please present the e-ticket on the workshop day.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is valid for 90 day(s) from the issuance date.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the session.
- Booking must be made 3 days in advance.
- Full refund will only be issued for unsuccessful or rejected bookings.
- Be aware that the approval of reschedules, amendments or refunds are subject to availability.
- Payment will be forfeited if customer failed to inform 24 hours before scheduled slot that they are not able to attend.