Family Bonding Workshop (2 Adults and 1 Child)
- Discover the joys of nature, gardening, and art while spending quality time with your family in a fun and interactive kid farm.
- This workshop is designed to facilitate bonding and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.
- Say goodbye to electronic devices and hello to creativity, imagination, and teamwork.
Details of Experience
Experience the joys of exploring the natural world and creating together in a fun and engaging environment. Strengthen your family's bonds and make memories that will be cherished for years to come, all while taking a break from electronic devices.
- Concept Presentation
- Storytelling: A facilitator conducts the storytelling for the whole group and guides you along the activity.
- Mission Art & Craft: an opportunity for every parent to work with their children.
- Introduction of plants: an opportunity for parent/s and child to take a walk at the plant nursery, observe the magnificent flowers around the area, photo taking.
*The theme and concept which is related to the story and art & craft for this interaction will be changed every 3 months so parents and child can get to have a new and enjoyable experience together.
- 90 minutes parent-child bonding workshop
- All necessary materials included: Art & craft & flowerpot and succulent of your choice!
- Price is for 2 Adults and 1 Child.
* Additional child below 2 years old is free.
* Additional 1 child (includes materials) is at $38 payable direct to vendor.
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
Nature Kindred (inside World Farm)
65 Sungei Tengah Rd, Singapore 69900
Dates & Timing of Event:
Every Saturday and Sunday
10:30am - 12:00pm (Mandarin), 1:00pm - 2:30pm (English)
*For bookings of 10 persons and above, please contact our customer support to enquire for availability before making payment.
How to Redeem
Please contact Nature Kindred through the linked contacts in the Payment confirmation email to reconfirm your booking once payment is completed with your booking confirmation as a proof.
Please present the e-ticket on the workshop day.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The voucher is valid for 90 day(s) from the issuance date.
- This is a join-in session with others.
- A minimum of 6 Adults and 3 Children for workshop to commence.
- Should there be insufficient number of participants for a class, below options are offered.
(a) Participant(s) can select another available class date, valid within the next 3 months
(b) With reference to clause (a), participant can change date for one time only.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the session.
- Booking must be made 3 days in advance.
- Full refund will only be issued for unsuccessful or rejected bookings.
- Be aware that the approval of reschedules amendments or refunds are subject to availability.
- Payment will be forfeited if customer failed to inform 24 hours before scheduled slot that they are not able to attend.