Hobbies & Wellness
Round Ketam Kayaking Adventure in Pulau Ubin (Min 2 to go)
- 4 Hours and 30 Minutes (3 hours water time)
- Starts 9am daily, subject to availability
- Experience an open sea kayaking journey with an up close view of mangrove habitats and be rewarded with natural sightings of flora and fauna surrounding Pulau Ketam, an island just off the southwest of Pulau Ubin.
- Equipment are inclusive & provided.
Details of Experience
Join an exciting kayaking tour from Pulau Ubin to Ketam Island, where you'll embark on a paddling journey along the scenic coast.
As you head westward towards Ketam Island, you'll pass by tranquil grey herons, and feel the refreshing sea breeze that propels you forward. The serene surroundings and the exhilaration of paddling make this an unforgettable experience.
Midway through the journey, you'll get to view the beautiful mangroves that connect the two parts of Ketam Island. Our experienced leaders will point out the different types of mangroves and their unique characteristics, and you might even spot water monitor lizards or otters along the way.
This adventure is suitable for all levels, including families and beginners. We will tailor the pace to your physical limits, ensuring that you can enjoy the challenge without feeling overwhelmed.
- Equipment for kayaking
- English-speaking Adventures Leader
- Drinking-Water for the Refill
- Accident insurance coverage during the programme
- Facility for a simple rinse off after the programme
- Lockers to put the valuables behind
- Ferry transfers between Changi Point Ferry Terminal and Pulau Ubin or vice versa
- Food and drinks (except the Refill of Drinking Water)
One-way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs SGD4.
Located at 34 Pulau Ubin, a short 1 min walk from the jetty. Upon arriving via the ferry, cross the boardwalk and take a left. Walk on until you see us (house painted white) on your right.
Please be advised that the waiting time for the ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
Dates & Timing of Event
Check for availability on their schedule here before coming back to UPlay to book.
*You will need to set the number of participants first before the calendar can show the availability.
Minimum 2 participants to operate and maximum 10 participants per session.
*You may be combined with other groups to form 10 in your slot. If you would like to keep to an exclusive grouping, please contact our customer service to buy out the remaining spots (max 10 per slot).
**For bookings of more than 10 pax; please email our customer service to get quotation.
How to Redeem
Please contact vendor through the linked contacts in the payment confirmation email to check on the schedule once payment is completed with your booking confirmation as a proof.
Please present the e-ticket on the day.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 participants to operate and maximum 10 participants.
- Min age is 7 years old.
- For bookings of more than 10 pax; please email our customer service to get quotation.
- One-way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs SGD4.
- Please be advised that the waiting time for the ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
- Passport Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth is required at the time of booking for insurance purpose.
- You may be combined with other groups to form 10 in your slot. If you would like to keep to an exclusive grouping, please contact us to buy out the remaining spots (max 10 per slot).
- Offer is only valid for first timers only or who has not yet visited Adventures by Asian Detours for the last 6 months
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
- In case of unforeseen events or extreme weather, the operator reserves the right to cancel the activity. If this happens, you have the option to reschedule.
- Payment will be forfeited if customer failed to inform 24 hours before scheduled slot that they are not able to attend.