Hobbies & Wellness
Guided Ubin Bike Trail Adventure
- 4 Hours (3 Hours of cycling time)
- Starts 9am or 1.30pm daily
- Discover Pulau Ubin with us as the journey brings you to explore lesser-known scenic spots, areas for specific animal and bird sightings, as well as historical landmarks.
- Equipment are inclusive & provided.
Details of Experience
Discover Pulau Ubin, a small island near Singapore, on an eco-friendly cycling adventure. Look out for wildlife like wild boars, monkeys, and water monitors while exploring rural sights such as fruit farms, mangroves, and beaches.
Meet friendly local villagers and learn about their way of life in the island's only authentic kampung. Choose from routes leading to the Pekan Quarry and German Girl Shrine or to Chek Jawa's fruit plantations and unspoiled beaches.
After the Ubin Bike Trail, you'll have a newfound appreciation for this rural gem just a short distance from Singapore's downtown!
- Bicycle & Helmet
- English-speaking Adventures Leader
- Drinking-Water for the Refill
- Accident insurance coverage during the programme
- Facility for a simple rinse off after the programme
- Lockers to put the valuables items behind
- Ferry transfers between Changi Point Ferry Terminal and Pulau Ubin or vice versa
- Food and drinks (except the Refill of Drinking Water)
One-way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs SGD4.
Located at 34 Pulau Ubin, a short 1 min walk from the jetty. Upon arriving via the ferry, cross the boardwalk and take a left. Walk on until you see us (house painted white) on your right.
Please be advised that the waiting time for the ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
Dates & Timing of Event
Check for availability on their schedule here before coming back to UPlay to book.
*You will need to set the number of participants first before the calendar can show the availability.
Minimum 2 participants to operate and maximum 10 participants per session.
*You may be combined with other groups to form 10 in your slot. If you would like to keep to an exclusive grouping, please contact our customer service to buy out the remaining spots (max 10 per slot).
**For bookings of more than 10 pax; please email our customer service to get quotation.
How to Redeem
Please contact vendor through the linked contacts in the payment confirmation email to check on the schedule once payment is completed with your booking confirmation as a proof.
Please present the e-ticket on the day.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 participants to operate and maximum 10 participants.
- Min age is 7 years old.
- For bookings of more than 10 pax; please email our customer service to get quotation.
- One-way ferry transfer from Changi Point Ferry Terminal to Pulau Ubin and vice versa costs SGD4.
- Please be advised that the waiting time for the ferry range between 20 to 30 minutes. Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
- Passport Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth is required at the time of booking for insurance purpose.
- You may be combined with other groups to form 10 in your slot. If you would like to keep to an exclusive grouping, please contact us to buy out the remaining spots (max 10 per slot).
- Offer is only valid for first timers only or who has not yet visited Adventures by Asian Detours for the last 6 months
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
- In case of unforeseen events or extreme weather, the operator reserves the right to cancel the activity. If this happens, you have the option to reschedule.
- Payment will be forfeited if customer failed to inform 24 hours before scheduled slot that they are not able to attend.