Hobbies & Wellness
Pottery Wheel Throwing Workshop
- 45 mins Pottery Wheel Throwing Workshop
- Full guidance is provided.
- Choose either a cup, bowl or vase.
- Fun for All Ages.
Details of Experience
Dive into the mesmerizing world of pottery as you take a spin on the potter's wheel! Create a unique cup/bowl in this delightful 1hr hands-on workshop led by our talented Potter by using pottery wheels.
It is suitable for anyone with little or no pottery experience!
- 45 mins Pottery workshop for 1 person
- 600g of clay ceramic
- 1 finished product (choose 1): Cup/Bowl/Vase
*For painting of creation, customers can choose to return or not after approximately 10 days from first session to continue creation.
- Meals and beverages
- Firing and glazing cost, $10 per pax net payable to vendor.
*You will only be able to take home your final creation only after firing.
**Final creation requires 6 - 8 weeks before collection, Dream Art will contact you once finished product is ready.
Alexandra Central Mall
321 Alexandra Rd, #02-30 159971, Singapore 159971
Dates & Timing of Event
Wed - Fri: 10.30am - 7pm
Sat - Sun: 9.30am - 7.30pm
(subject to availability)
Duration: 45 mins.
*For bookings of 10 persons and above, please contact our customer support to enquire for availability before making payment.
Bookings must be made 3 days in advance.
*For bookings for 31 December 2023, Sunday, payment and booking with Dream Art needs to be completed by 27 December 2023, Wednesday.
Purchase and Booking Cutoff: 28 December 2023, Thursday Midnight.
How to Redeem
- Make your payment on UPlay.
*Do note that your booking has not been secured yet.
- Contact Dream Art through the linked contacts in the payment confirmation email to book the workshop's timeslot with your payment confirmation email as proof.
- Please present your confirmation email on the workshop day.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Customers get to take home final creation only after firing.
- For painting of creation, customers can choose to return or not after approximately 10 days from first session to continue creation.
- Final creation requires 6 - 8 weeks before collection, merchant will contact once finished product is ready.
- The voucher is valid for 90 day(s) from the issuance date.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the session.
- Booking must be made 3 days in advance.
- Full refund will only be issued for unsuccessful or rejected bookings.
- Be aware that the approval of reschedules, amendments or refunds are subject to availability.
- Payment will be forfeited if customer failed to inform 24 hours before scheduled slot that they are not able to attend.
- The voucher is non-refundable, and no cancellation is allowed.
- Voucher is excluding firing and glazing cost, $10 per pax net payable to vendor.