Hobbies & Wellness
Pottery Wheel with Sculpture (2 Sessions)
Aug 28 - Dec 31
- 1.5 hour pottery wheel with sculpture session.
- 1 hour pottery painting session.
- Full guidance is provided.
- Choose either a cup, bowl or vase.
- Fun for All Ages.
Details of Experience
Experience the magic of the pottery wheel combined with sculpting – craft cups, bowls, or vases, and add your personal touch with sculpted designs on top!
The initial 1.5-hour session lets you shape your pottery, followed by a 1-hour sculpting session. Finally, infuse your pieces with colour during the painting session.
It's a journey of creativity spread across two sessions, with the pottery wheel and your imagination leading the way!
- 1st session: 1.5 hour pottery wheel with sculpture session
- 2nd session: 1 hour pottery painting session
- 1kg clay
- All the materials and tools
- 1 finished product (choose 1): Cup/Bowl/Vase
- Meals and beverages
- Excludes firing and glazing cost, $10 per pax net payable to vendor.
Alexandra Central Mall
321 Alexandra Rd, #02-30 159971, Singapore 159971
Dates & Timing of Event
Wed - Fri: 10.30am - 7pm
Sat - Sun: 9.30am - 7.30pm
(subject to availability)
Duration: 2.5 hours.
*For bookings of 10 persons and above, please contact our customer support to enquire for availability before making payment.
Bookings must be made 3 days in advance.
*For bookings for 31 December 2023, Sunday, payment and booking with Dream Art needs to be completed by 27 December 2023, Wednesday.
Purchase and Booking Cutoff: 28 December 2023, Thursday Midnight.
How to Redeem
- Make your payment on UPlay.
*Do note that your booking has not been secured yet.
- Contact Dream Art through the linked contacts in the payment confirmation email to book the workshop's timeslot with your payment confirmation email as proof.
- Please present your confirmation email on the workshop day.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Customers get to take home final creation only after firing.
- For painting of creation, customers can choose to return or not after approximately 10 days from first session to continue creation.
- Final creation requires 6 - 8 weeks before collection, merchant will contact once finished product is ready.
- The voucher is valid for 90 day(s) from the issuance date.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the session.
- Booking must be made 3 days in advance.
- Full refund will only be issued for unsuccessful or rejected bookings.
- Be aware that the approval of reschedules, amendments or refunds are subject to availability.
- Payment will be forfeited if customer failed to inform 24 hours before scheduled slot that they are not able to attend.
- The voucher is non-refundable, and no cancellation is allowed.
- Voucher is excluding firing and glazing cost, $10 per pax net payable to vendor.