K-Pop Dance Workshop: Parent and Child
Highlights of Experience
1h fun K-Pop Dance Workshop Session for Parent-Child
(1 Parent, 1 Child) includes:
- Warm-up session
- Learn K-Pop dance basic techniques
- Dance to a popular K-Pop Song
- Dance with your duo: 1 Adults-Child, or simply Parent-Child!
- You may video your own dance for memory-keeping
- To make it more fun, come dressed in K-Pop-style outfits and accessories!
- Perfect opportunity for families to spend quality time together.
Details of Experience
Join us for a magical Parent-Child K-Pop Dance Workshop, a fantastic opportunity for kids aged 5 to 12 and one of their parent to bond and groove together. This workshop promises an unforgettable dance adventure, with an exciting warm-up, essential K-Pop dance skills, and an upbeat K-Pop song to get everyone moving.
Capture these precious moments on video and embrace the fun by dressing up in K-Pop outfits. More than just a dance class, this experience is a heartwarming family memory in the making. A Parent and their one child will join in on the fun as a duo, creating lasting connections and quality family time. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind family extravaganza!
- 1h K-Pop Dance Workshop taught by an instructor.
- Food and beverages
#08-08, 1 Marine Parade Central, Parkway Centre, Singapore 449408
Dates & Timing of Event
*Subject to schedule availability.
*Please contact Ritz Dance Studios to check availability of session first by emailing to [email@example.com] or calling [+65 8687 4100], BEFORE PURCHASING on uplay.com.sg.
Mondays to Fridays (Except Tuesday): 2pm to 6pm
Saturdays, Sundays: 10am to 4pm
How to Redeem
- Please contact Ritz Dance Studios to check availability of session first by emailing to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or calling [+65 8687 4100], BEFORE PURCHASING on uplay.com.sg.
- Once e-ticket is purchased, contact Ritz Dance at 86874100 to confirm your slot.
- Please present your UPlay purchase confirmation email on the workshop day before entry.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Interested participants must contact Ritz Dance before making the e-ticket purchase to book upcoming Workshop date. Failure to do so will render the e-ticket void.
- Once e-ticket is purchased, contact Ritz Dance at 8687 4100 to confirm your slot.
- Booking must be made at least 1 week in advance, subject to availability. Purchasing the e-ticket without booking a slot with Ritz Dance is not a confirmation of your slot.
- Once your slot is confirmed, no credits, refunds or deferments will be given for non-attendance or no-show. No-show will forfeit the voucher and forfeit payment made for the voucher. No rescheduling to another Workshop date is allowed.
- One e-ticket allows entry for a family duo of one parent and their one child.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the Workshop.
- By purchasing the e-ticket for the Workshop, you and all Workshop participants recognise that participating in the Workshop activities comes with risks, and declare that all participants are in good health and medically fit and not suffering from any medical condition or disability which might make it unsafe for you to participate. You agree to release Ritz Dance Studios Pte. Ltd. and its representatives from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of actions whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by the participants, while at the premises under the control and supervision of Ritz Dance Studios Pte. Ltd..
- Photo Waiver: I grant permission to Ritz Dance Studios Pte. Ltd. to use participants’ photos, videos, or other materials, indefinitely, for Ritz Dance Studios Pte. Ltd.’s media publications including but not limited to its website and social media accounts. I release Ritz Dance Studios Pte. Ltd., its representatives, employees and subsidiaries from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of said materials, including, without limitation, all claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of my right of publicity, defamation and any other personal and/or property rights. I acknowledge and agree that no sums whatsoever will be due to me as a result of the use of the materials or any rights therein.
- E-ticket purchase is strictly non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Participants who purchase and/or attend the Workshop agree to abide by the above T&Cs.