Hobbies & Wellness
New World's End: An Immersive Audio Experience
- Discover a unique night activity in this metropolitan city.
- Immersive audio experience that takes you back to the now defunct New World’s Amusement Park of the 1920s
- Great as a solo experience, on a date or with a couple of friends
Details of Experience
You have gone for historical tours where the neighbourhood becomes a backdrop to convenient facts, anecdotes, and history.
We believe there is a better way to experience these tours. One that plunges you not only into history but takes you on an emotional journey.
In New World's End, you will experience Singapore through the eyes of Rosa and Kiran, two seemingly ordinary people whose lives are changed forever by momentous events.
New World’s End is an immersive audio experience set in the 1960s that tells the story of Kiran and Rosa as they fall in love at the now defunct New World’s Amusement Park. In this tale of yearning, loss and regret, discover their old haunts and memories - glittering cabaret lights, a dingy apartment, a collapsed hotel room.
Each city has many stories and histories to tell. Our experiences create entry points into these worlds, taking you on a journey through history and fiction. We hope that you can discover and learn about these stories.
- Admission for 1 Person
- Standard Admission for 4 People
New World's End Audio Tour | Exit Stage Left Bar
85 Desker Rd, Singapore 209646
Dates and Timing of Event
Wednesday - Saturday
5:30pm - 10:30pm
Timeslots are available in 30min intervals until 9pm.
*Each timeslot has 6 spaces available.
Duration: ~ 60 to 90 minutes
How to Redeem
- After payment is made, you will receive your voucher(s) within 5 working days.
- Please reconfirm your booking via the email in the confirmation email before you head down.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Only valid on selected date.
- Tickets are non-refundable and no cancellations are allowed.
- OH! Open House (OH) reserves the right to cancel tours due to insufficient number of participants or due to factors beyond the reasonable control of OH such as, but not limited to, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, labour strikes, war, civil unrest and disorders, etc. In the unlikely event of a tour cancellation, OH shall attempt to recommend or provide alternatives for your consideration.
- Do wear comfortable shoes for the experience.
- We recommend for you to bring your own wired headphones or earpieces (with the standard 3.5mm jack).
- Certain parts of the experience are not wheelchair accessible.